Tuesday, November 16, 2010

About that time, End of the Semester and Tests and Projects due!

    Yes it is about that time, where every thing is happing fast and furious. Have three test this week at least. I have a huge project due, and school gets out on Dec 16th. Then 3 weeks of long vacation time to relax and gather my exhausted brain cells lol.
     I am trying real hard to get this stuff done and feel that I am fairly good on timing, with everything thus far. I look tired I know that is truly because I am. What else is new, Things have been going real good for my family and myself. Husband has been on the road for almost two weeks this Friday, Says he'll stop by for an over night in the middle of the week sometime. This I look forward to as I have said its been darn near two weeks since I have seen him.
     Well off to do more homework, and clean a little bit I hope before I go to bed tonight. Oh btw  has anyone been watching the walking dead, I missed it last Sunday however I have it recorded on DVR so I I'll try to get that in as well tonight before bed. Let me know what you all think of that series if you do watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment