Thursday, November 4, 2010

Collage Math and it was going alright until...... Arrrg!






   Well waiting for the class to start, in the mean time I spend my time doing either homework, or face-book. Neither very healthy for my brain right now. I need a break from school to give the mind a refresh I suppose.
    It doesn't take much for me to take a break and get back on my feet. Its just when I need a break I can tell, I start forgetting stupid simple stuff that should of been automatic by now lol. I forgot to name a file in Design class today mylastname_typography and if that wasn't enough I colored words in a qoute that was suppose to be just Black an white.... ummm does that tell you I need a break.
    It tells me that I do because that is something I just do not forget ever. I love the class, not to pay attention. Thankfully Thursday next week we have it off, however sad because its a Thursday and not a Friday then I would have three days break that would get it done oh yeah! However its not luckily Friday I only have two classes each an hour long. This should be ok it will get me through until Thanksgiving which is the real break anyway.
    So with all this being said....... I NEED A BREAK PEOPLES, I am so tired taking a nap.... no wait class will start in 20 mins I guess naptime will wait another hour thirty-five minutes arrrrggg!

No comments:

Post a Comment