Thursday, November 18, 2010

Got a good nights rest, and still Projects to do.

   I have a quiz today in Graphics math, I have a quiz tomorrow on Typography, I have a quiz on Tuesday for collage math. Any advice and or suggestions on how to remember the steps to Math would be good right now.
With all these quiz's and projects lol.. I am telling you I am turning every which way but loose... wait a moment isn't that a song?
   In any event, all in all everything is good. I work hard everyday and night on my homework to keep up, and to keep my grades at a reasonable yet good standing (knock on wood). I love all my classes this year, even though math is my worse-st subject I feel that I can really really improve if I just work hard enough for it.
  My home life is hectic, with everyone doing there own thing, however is feels like I am on a tilt a whirl that won't stop more then half the time. How wonderful is that feeling.....got to tell you sometimes I have to hold tight because, once I think its about to stop... it start all over again....Semesters almost over, and I have made it thus far... That has to account for something right?

No comments:

Post a Comment