Monday, February 27, 2012

RSV FLU whatever it is was, I am glad I am through it to!

   My nephew was sick a few weeks ago, I did not know at the time that he had RSV, I gave him his usual kiss good night when I left his house... the next day he goes into the hospital with RSV.



      I did not get sick right away, in fact it took a couple of days, I started to feel it, and knew I caught it. Not a nice thing to get btw, but it was my nephew what could I do.. I still love him.... I went to visit him as much as I could when he was in the hospital, I ll tell you I was not feeling very well at all. By that weekend I was in bed not getting out of it at all. My children and husband were very helpful and for  the most part quiet for me. They let me sleep, and get the rest I needed. Thank you family!
     Angel cake buttermilk biscuit got better and was released that Friday,he spent a week in the hospital. Once he was out I should of went in lol. But I did not. I laid in bed and refused to go near him as I did not want to give it to him back or give something worse to him. He grew stronger as I grew weaker, but he was healthy again and that is what mattered most.

      While I was still on the mend come Monday, I was taking my children to get their stuff done including but not limited to getting my youngest daughters hair done, she was so happy.... she paid for it herself, with the money she worked for from her Uncles business.
     So I was feeling much better, and felt I was good to go, thought to take a nice picture of both my daughters. So proud of them... they were being so good, and helpful love them so much. Here they are being good and funny and for once Sisterly!


     Then after a couple more days, I started feeling like I had a sinus infection, which I knew also comes with the Flu or RSV.. when your body is at the lowest something always come up after.... and well I caught a bacterial infection there after, it floored me as well. I took a few antibiotics that I had from the last one, but because they were old they helped but not as much as they could if they were fresher.. So off to acute care I went and saw the Doctor, they updated my meds, and sent me on my way...  Now 3 weeks later, after the Flu/RSV I had, and fighting this Infection now, I am on my way to fully mending.. Thank the heavens for the help they gave my nephew in getting better, and my youngest who caught some infection as well (she got better quicker and through it faster),and of course the help they provided me with,.
     Noticed hubby came down with something to, hope he will get better fast to without to much fuss I ask for the heavens to help him through it to. All in all those that are sick I pray you get better quickly, Those who are well I pray you stay that way, Those that have been sick I pray you remain sick free for the rest of the year. God Bless and remember be nice to one another, love not war, selfless not selfish... These are things that help the world become a little nicer and less hateful and stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment