Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Angel Cake in the hospital, RSV you are so bad!

  Praying for my nephew to get better, was admitted to the hospital yesterday for the RSV bug. I hate it when the children are sick at anytime, however when it is something like this I hate it even more. Hoping now that he is in the hospital he will heal more quickly and get better. I already miss him, and I have seen him tonight but that does not do my worry any good.
   As his Auntie, I feel that I am close to him as he needs those around him to lift his spirits up. As he is in the hospital most of his living life so far. The months out of the hospital have been great but he does get sick more often then most kids. I only hope this changes as he gets older, If you have ever read my earlier postings about my nephew here on my blog you would know why and what I am talking about.
   My nephew wasn't even suppose to live past 3 weeks to a year, with his left front part of his brain dead, and thought to be blind and not able to hear or walk, and talk. With a shunt in his head to release the water in his brain, he has proved all of them wrong thus far.. I only truly hope he is strong as he seems to be.... but how much more can a little 2 year old take. He only knows pain most the time so to him it is normal. The days with out pain he welcomes and his happy none the less. Never know when he is hurting as he is just a great kid that doesn't know how to let you know. He has mastered more with pain in his two years of life then most in their entire life span. What a little brave man we have in our lives and we thank God for him every day,,,, at least I do. He can hear, speak, see, and think and is so very smart, no one knows there is anything wrong with him unless we tell them ourselves.... God has made a miracle through him, thus faith will always be known in my heart mind and soul that God does exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment