Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Haven't written in a while but that is because a lot has happened since the last time.

    Little man Angel got sick with RSV well I got it in return and was out for at least a month or so with it myself, I am still healing from it, though I am better from the RSV itself, I have sinus and allergies that reacted as well right after. That alone is enough to put you down again.
    I just recently also took my eldest daughter to get her wisdom teeth taken out, actually this morning to be completely accurate with the day. She is doing fine, and the surgery went very well. She is on her way to mending quickly. Before all that went on though and after the I got the RSV virus, my youngest got it to, so I had to take care of her to. What a mess it was the last two months.
    On a lighter note, I can not complain to much at all about the weather here, it was and is still very awesome... I am looking for spring, and summer to get here, I am pretty sure we are already well on your way to both lol.
    Hope to write again with updates on everything, yes still working out the kinks on my website, it is up, it just needs the minor and more tougher details that will take me the longest to get done... Thanks once again for reading.... and till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment