Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hubby home for the weekend dinner with my brothers family!

   All kinds of things are happening how wonderful is that. Spent a wonderful weekend with the husbands and kids, movies and games, dinner to. Could not ask for more, all healthy and doing well. So been real busy this whole week kind of feel like I need a long break and a me time kind of day! Got to take puppy's in tomorrow for their shots and hope that they do well.
   Other then that nothing much to tell that is why I haven't written anything much lately. Still trying to transfer files from my old PC to my new I MAC, takes time considering the husband or kids are on the PC at most times, hoping to be able to transfer tomorrow as well with a day off just for me. Can not sleep the day away like I usually like to do HA! but never the less it will be busy tomorrow just like always it is. Guess once the kids get older it gets easier however you become taxi driver more an more.
   Taxi Driving isn't so bad when it is for your children, but it gets old quickly, I would rather take them myself anyway. There will be plenty of me time when they have moved out and on with their own lives. Then they will be calling me to taxi the grand-kids around ha ha ha ! Got to love them all kids, grand-kids, nephews and nieces, they are gifts not to be taken for granted.God blessed them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment