Friday, March 25, 2011

A week from today and in a new place we will be.

      Oh yes the time is nearing so fast now, Nearly all packed and rearing to go. Nothing much more to do other then wait for our movers to come and move our stuff, excitement and anticipation is all we feel. Nervous yes, just a little. However more the feeling of lets just get this over with already is around. Hubby of course will not be here for the move he will see his new home when he gets home lol. Lucky dog gets out of another moving job.
     However that it maybe winter is nearly over, the cold just wants to hang around a little longer. This I hope will not be the case come next week at this time, for I want it to be at least partly warm or at least warm enough to move comfortably. There is no need to be more uncomfortable then we already will be. So I hope the sun will indeed be out and that it will share some of its rays upon us on the days we so desperately need it to be there.
     I haven't written much because of the packing and getting everything in order, so please forgive me of this. I do want to thank all my readers for sticking by and following me, as well as being a friend, and adding to my post with their comments. I am going to start something new with this after we get settled into our new place maybe some short stories. Or lessons maybe even both for that matter we will see. I can teach you something new while hopefully you will add something new for me to learn as well.
    Again thank you, and lets hope I get to write at least one more time before the big move. This way it won't seem to long of a wait. Love and happiness to all. Be well.



                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment