Saturday, March 5, 2011

My first mobile blog post, works great but am I a electronic freak now ha!

So hear I am Typing on my new iPad yes you heard me right I am blogging from my iPad. What is so great about that I don't really know but now with this smaller mobile technology I find my self excited and able to enjoy more places, at the same time I can blog.
This may sound to weird, but with my line of study/work it seems I need more computers for several different reason such but not limited to, one for my husband desktop, one for myself desktop,which I use for grahic design and games, one for my children so they leave ours alone most times which they have a laptop, then have my Mac for my major graphic art and web designs as well as other designing needs as well as another laptop that is pc tablet to help with me with drawing and sketching things,and now my iPad. I love it I do, however I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed with all my comps for y needs I really would like it to be all in one. However I need all these different types of comps sp that I can do my work where I want when I want as comfortable as I want.
Now I know it may seem to be to much for some if not most however being a graphic artist means having several types of different comps around. So there you have it I have no choice ha! It's meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment