Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ok so doing squats while holding a 25 pound baby not such a good idea after all! / Plus Daughters getting hit on in front of mom!

      Ok clearly doing squats while holding a 25 lb baby is not a good idea, I only did maybe 10 give or take. However the past two days my thighs have been in great pain. WOW is all I have to say my poor Nephew will have to do with out the squats, though he and I both had fun doing it, I am all about making him laugh and smile and giving him what he wants and finding new things to please him so much. In any event this squat stuff has got to go.
   So now I am on a new journey to finding out new activities to make him laugh, I have done the bouncing on my knees in an Indian sitting position style, that start hurting so I bought him a bouncer. I did the hold him up right and let him fall backwards while still able to keep hold of his back. All this is good but he is getting bored with it lol. So that is how the squat act started it was all fun and games until Auntie gave out ha ha ha! We will just find some other form of fun and games for him.

                                             
Daughters getting hit on in front of mom! WOW.....


     What is there to do? Walking in the frozen food isle in Wall-mart, and these four guys maybe more come past me, to my daughters all of them looking at one or the other of my daughters (who are 16 and 13 btw),One of them come up to my youngest and asks her  "Do you have a boyfriend?" Shocked she was as she could not  say anything  to him because she was in shock and stunned. I could see both my girls beat red faced and giggling amongst themselves, Kind of felt bad for the guy as his ego probably went way down. However this is the first time my youngest got hit on, And of course it had to be in front of me her mother....so getting an answer from her was impossible she did not know how to react.
     Mean while my oldest was kind of hurt that none of the guys asked her, but little did she know and I told her after the fact, the two older ones were looking at her. However at the reaction my youngest gave the one guy they most likely didn't want to get rejected to.
     This I will tell you kind of shocked me to see this happening with my daughters I am a very protective mother, and I am very aware of what they do when they do it and with who they are with. But never did I ever expect to be there for my youngest first "hit on episode". WOW !

No comments:

Post a Comment