Sunday, February 27, 2011

Winter go away come back some other day!

I am ready for winters end, as many I am sure are, The cold, the snow, the chill in the house and in the air.... it just needs to disappear! The sliding, the crunching of snow beneath my feet, the sniffles, the coughs, the headache slide on by. Let it go already. We need it to end in time they say it will, however I have given it to much time already its not that I do not think it isn't pretty it is indeed. But there comes a time that all must end. Its time for winter to blow on out and bring spring by an by.
Its time for Spring, the flowers and the trees to bloom to come on in and bring warm and birds in the air.
Not much time is left of winter that is what they say, but I say it is time right now. The sun must shine it must sing its lullaby. Let the rays hit me in the face, bring it on I am so ready I promise I will not complain one bit.
Time to dance an splash in the rivers, pools and lakes. Fish if I must that is ok, Swing and play in the rain that will be my joy today.

Written By Carolyn Tracy 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment