Thursday, February 10, 2011

So here we are ! Sick an all

   Kids sick, I am sick dogs sick, everybody in house is sick but my husband who is actually out and about on the road. Which is fine, just hope the illness doesn't stick around to much longer. Really getting tired of being sick and tired lol.
   So much has happened but to sick to go into detail about it. Looks like all things happen for a reason. Though I can not say this is not a good change, I do not for see it as the best change HA! In any event we get through it one way or another by moving on and praying for the support we all know we have through God and his son.
   Family is coming together this July for a reunion that will be a great thing as we do not live that far away from it again this year. We are very fortunate that we have lived near them for the past few years. So that we can attend them.
   So we went to the movie Tangled and I cried all of maybe 3 times. I am sure I teared up in a few other spots but I know for sure I had full tears, at a couple of the parts, that anyone with a heart would of cried at.  It is a great family movie to watch together and I do plan on buying it when it comes out.
   This Cold and snow needs to be on its way now, Hope mother will break the back of winter soon, and we have wonderful warmer weather nearing sooner then later. I think the whole world is tired of winter this year, and I will be one of the first to sing and dance around when it does finally escape from this season. Stay warm, cuddle with your loved ones, and please remember live like your dying. As you never know...... life is to short, and life is to precious just to waste it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment