Saturday, May 7, 2011

So its been awhile, however I am still around.

   I  have some links to share with all of you, they are good links and I believe that you will like them indeed, However if your not into Design, or Illustration then maybe they will not be for you. However
I ll be sorting through the best tuts that I have and sharing them here on the blog.
   Please let me know if there is something you are looking for, that you can not find because chances are I have it or can find it myself for you and place it here. Sharing links of great sites, tuts etc: is something that I believe is a valued interest to many. I have no problem sharing my links and giving credit to where it is do.
    Remember to always give credit to the proper people when using their stuff, for personal or even other uses. Don't forget to always get permissions as well, if your not sure if you can use something always ask. Chances are it would be ok, however respectfully ask you would only want the same if the shoe was on the other foot correct.
Links coming soon most likely in the next 24 hours or so. Thanks again.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment