Monday, October 18, 2010

Not the flu oh my, what to do!

  Ok so the doctor told my daughter she had bronchitis, WOW that was not anymore better then when I thought she had the flu! So I feel that it  is possibly what I got, and we got it from my nephew, everything turns around. He does have the flu now. However he did not get that from us, Where he got it I have no idea.
   I am getting better daily and so is my daughter and well my nephew to. Sucks to be sick, but what can you do? My daughter went back to school today hope her day went alright. Will find out when she gets home. I got all my homework caught up, and now have to study for two test this week one coming tomorrow and another on Friday. I have got to pass this Tuesday Math test, its will make or break me I am sure either way I go.
   In other great news, My hubby comes home tonight and will be able to stay all night. This is good news not only for both of us as we haven't seen each other for over a week. So it seems, I may be off a day or two. However it is good for the girls as well to have their daddy home for a bit. In any event still have lots of homework, going to take a quick nap then get to it. However I am sure when I awake from my nap I ll have to go get my hubby and get supper started then get to studying and reading the chapter I must read. good luck to me right... lets hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment