Sunday, October 30, 2011

Well Winter is surely coming and with that! What do ya know that means the cold!

    Getting colder by the moment, winter is coming in quickly, so sad to see the summer go, as I know that we did not have much of one at all.  Getting the house ready, to hold the cold out, and the warm loving home in.
    I have so many plans, and knocking them out one at a time, sometimes two at a time if I am lucky.
Website is almost done, just have a few nooks and crannies to fill in, and put up.. and rearrange and then I ll be more then happy to link my blog to the site but for now you will all have to be just patience with me as I am a busy busy little bee.
     You know what is really great though, is looking outside and knowing that every thing is going to be ok, come winter or summer in the end there is always something there to get you through it all. I know when things look down ward, I just keep reminding myself there is good coming out of it somewhere lol. I am talking about the hustle and the bustle of all things brought on by life in itself, such as but not limited to:
  •  Being busier then you are use to
  • being a taxi driver to your children
  • cleaning house and life
  • working
  • finding time for yourself
     All these things plus more are everyday things that we have to get use to and we add more and more to our lifestyle everyday, creating more stress for ourselves, however if we never ventured out then we would never learn anything or  have a need to challenge ourselves just to see what we can do for our selves and others. We are who we are, we create our own mess, only for ourselves to get out of which we put ourselves into..... Thus the reason, our lives get stressed so MUCHHHHH!!! ha ha ha can you tell I have been stressing a little... yeah I know I have put a lot on my own plate... and yes I ll get it cleaned  up myself to, cause that is my way.....

No comments:

Post a Comment