Thursday, August 25, 2011

Well, with school back in session, is it easier to do the house work and then some?

Mowing the lawn what a job in its self!


Though it was much easier to do in the morning hours where the sun is not completely fully risen in the sky, and I sweat very little if at all. I find my self already exhausted by the work, yet there is still so much more to do then just mow the lawn these days, as we all know. I would love to just sit for the rest of the day, read a book, watch t.v, or even bath and nap for the rest of the day,, oh it all sounds so damn good.


Yet here I am on the computer, tired exhausted and ready to call it a day, With my cool down moment I think of things I yet have to do today. Is it all going to get done today, Oh I don't know, we will have to see for sure. First I have to see what there is to be done.


Dishes, Simple throw in the dish washer,,,, Laundry just a few loads,make the beds, vacuuming could be done tomorrow, but why put off what you can do today for tomorrow. Mopping, defiantly a must do! Get clothes ready for Monday (first day at new job), The list goes on and on as such. However here I sit, my sinus's acting up because I mowed the lawn, should I take a bath first nap second continue with work there after.... Don't fool yourself you know once you get into that bed you will refuse to do anything at all for the rest of the day fool! lol at least that is what I tell myself.

All in all is there enough time to do all the above and still relax today. I will have to see I suppose, Who ever said back to school was fun and existing.... not me never I could ever say that ! lol





No comments:

Post a Comment