Thursday, July 14, 2011

Well My Angel Cake Butter Milk Biscuit is coming home tomorrow,

   Can not wait for my little bubba to come home tomorrow, I have so much to do tomorrow it is not funny, Pick him up tomorrow at 10:30 am, take them to their house, and then go pick up hubbies check, and then go to my interview, and then maybe just maybe go pick my hubby up. Crazy crazy,... times.
    I can not wait until tomorrow, it will be wonderful! Just wonderful. So today I didn't do to much other then take some stuff out to the garage from the house, and thought about bringing stuff from the garage into the house but .... I thought twice about it, just not ready to unpack everything just yet.
    So the first thing I am gonna do when I get my hands on my little angel, I am gonna smother him in kisses and hugs, he will moan and groan after the fifth or sixth hug, and maybe start hitting me after the tenth or eleventh.
     I will then drive in the back seat with him, and play with him until we get him home, and then I ll pick him up, and carry him away far far away lol. I miss him so much, amazing little guy that he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment